Weight Loss!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Im a Bad girl

Well let it be known that day 4 is here that I have been off 4 days and have not walked once.....Thats why I weigh the same. Im a bad girl. I need to get my shit together and start walking but I know I dont want to. I am not gaining but Im suppose to exercise and thats the hard part. ugh!!!! What to do? How do I force myself to get going? Any ideas would be helpful. I will try to walk today. I
still think a treadmill in the house in front of the tv would help then I can watch tv and walk and not have to be bored walkin around the block. blah blah blah. tv would make time go faster and I dont have to leave the house. I think thats my best plan. Now all I need is the treadmill...... later.....

1 comment:

  1. Motivation... is the two big dogs in your house that want to be walked... the beautiful neighboorhood you live in...Cappacino heath... you and aprille could walk to DQ :) ... you could walk to Target.. I walked there before... :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete