Weight Loss!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still 198

Just checkin in to let you know Im still at 198. I think I need to eat every 4 hours to stop the grazing at whim thing I was doing and then the food doesnt come back out. I guess its not too tight or too full but its me not waiting 4 hours or eating 3 meals a day with one snack. Thats the hard part when you get up at 5 am, dont eat till 8 then 12 then 4 or 5. Its a long time in between the last meal and bedtime. I also need to make better choices. Ice cream still goes down really well. I still can only eat 2 cheese sticks or 1/2 english muffin or a couple bites of whatever. So it will be a challenge going back to work and schedueling my eating. I will let you know when I lose more. Dont think Im having a fill in September. This might be my sweet spot that keeps me honest. Another fill might be too much. Talk soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment