Weight Loss!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Still down 40

Hi, Long time no see. Well I made it through the holidays and have been eating lots of junk. Not much protein has entered my stomach. Had a fill Thursday( 2 days ago) and he put another cc in so now Im up to 10.2 cc's. I have told myself for the next month I am going to try to really make better choices. Spring is right around the corner and I better get going because it will be 1 year since I had this lapband put in and I would like to lose more before that day comes. Im not making excuses but I have had a very stressful and busy couple months. Hopefully things will get better now where I can focus on my eating choices and not be so un focused. Im thrilled that this morning weighed 193. So Im still 40 lbs down. More to come off I hope if I behave. Talk soon and often I hope. tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment