Weight Loss!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

205.6 WHOOT WHOOT!

Another pound....yeah!!!!!! Thats 28 pounds total! I have had a few morning heart burns but other then that things are going great. I think morning meals are when things must tighten up over night and as the day goes on I dont have any problems. OR, I eat faster in the morning because Im hungry and thats why it sits there and burns. It has only happened 3 or 4 times but thats still good in my book. Oh by the way....Im still not walking either. Have been super busy decluttering the house but thats it. I will be back tomorrow maybe because I have a doctor appointment at my regular doctor. We will see what he has to say. We will see if he takes me off more meds. I will let you know. Have a great Sunday. TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment