Weight Loss!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Doctor was happy =)

Well I went to the doctor/ gyne today and she was very happy with me. My blood presure was 120/79 which is perfect. I lost 26 pounds from last time I was there. Which means I put on 5 more from last summer to the first of the year when I weighed 233. I weighed 228 last June, a year ago. Today on her scale I weighed 202. YIPEE! I saw 202. Even though that wasnt on my scale it still looked damn good. I have been super good today eating wise. She still asked me if Im exercising. Hell no Im not.!!!I said arent you ever happy? I lost almost 30 lbs. got off 5 pills and my blood presure is perfect and you still want more. REALLY? Then she asked if I wanted a pap test that tests for STD's. Are you serious? I said. I said give me the regular one and I will let you know if I ever need the upgraded one. Like Im a " sex and the city girl". Anyway, I cant believe doctors are upselling these days. Do you want fries with that? Are you kidding me? Also tried to sell me a bone density test. I said Im fine, no thanks. I dont have osteoporosis. Boy things sure have changed. Her parting words to me were well I guess you only need a yearly mamogram then. I said yup, Im getting healthier the older I get. See ya next year and I am sure there will be less of me to see. It was funny how things change. Well on my scale this morning I was still 204 so I will be back here as soon as see 203. byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment