Weight Loss!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

208.8 YEAAAAAAA! 25 pounds total!!!!!

Well I had another moment yesterday when the food wouldnt go down and it did the slow burn. But I guess its worth it because Im down to 208.8 Thats 25 pounds total. I can see it when I look in the mirror. Unreal! I went out to eat with hubby and ordered matza ball soup, roast chicken, dressing and mashers. Yes I still order like Im going to eat a regular meal. But I know that I will take it home and hubby will eat it for dinner the next day or it will be a few meals for me or the dogs will get it. So I had a couple bites of the matza ball and pushed it away to save room for the meal.......I took 1 bite of meat off the chicken leg and then it wouldnt go down. Sat there and burned. I burped and waited and burped and waited and in a few minutes it when down so I took a couple more bites. I couldnt eat the whole leg and it happened again. HEARTBURN!!!!! But the true eatter that I am waited it out and ate a few bites of mashers and called it a day. I had very little food. The heartburn went away again. I packed up the food to go and that was that. The waitress asked if we wanted desert and I had a scoop of pepermeint ice cream. That went down fine. I shouldnt have had it but Im only human and felt I could since I ate very little dinner. I think the matza ball plugged up the draining effect like the shrimp did. Even liquids dont go down when the heartburn is happening. So I have come to believe the solidness if shrimp and matza is like a plug stopping all from going down.....hence the heart burn. Oh well it keeps me in check to keep losing weight so thats fine. Talk soon I hope. See you at 207 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment