Weight Loss!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

GOOD MORNING! IM BACK!

201.8 Another pound! I know I am big time restricted after yesterday. I also know I am supose to be on liquids and soft diet the day of and after a fill. But by now you know me. For breakfast yesterday I tried 1/2 of a corned beef sandwich. 2 bites and it got stuck. Gave it to Leon and he ate it. For lunch tried it again and again it got stuck. Gave it to Leon and he again ate it. This time it wouldnt go down so I puked a little and was fine. The rest of the day I just had a taste of this and that to satisfy my wants. Im not good at denying myself what I want. So This morning I am down another pound and I believe with all my heart it is soooo worth it because if I hadnt had the surgery to keep me honest I would right now weigh more then I did when I started this in March. Also for anyone considering this surgery, remember that washing down stuck food with a drink makes it worse because it cant get past the stuck food so you feel worse and its definatly coming back up. Well I hope Im back tomorrow maybe 200 or less. Come on weight loss. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment