Weight Loss!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WHOOT WHOOT! Look at me go!

Morning all! 200.2 this morning. I finally hit the big 200! This last fill might have be a smidge too much because after 2 bites of food Im done. Literally 2 bites. But thats ok because it keeps me on the path to skinny. I am 2 ounces away from being under 200. I dont remember last time I weighed that. Im 33 1/2 pounds down in 4 1/2 months. IMPRESSIVE!!!! I feel great and am sure I would weigh more then 233 by now without the surgery. I would be pushin 240. This weight loss is all lapband because Im still not excersing. I know I should but always have a reason not to. Im going out to breakfast with a friend today and I think I will just be having coffee. I really cant eat more than 2 bites so its a waste of money ordering what I cant eat. You really save money on groceries with this surgery. If I lived alone I dont think I would spend $25 a week on food. Not counting Dairy Queen. LOL Well I hope to be back soon, UNDER 200 LBS! Talk soon. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment