Weight Loss!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Good news

Hi, Happy 4th of July! This is not a weight thing, its a size thing..... Angel brought over some jeans yesterday to see if they fit me and the sizes were 14 and 16. I hoped the 16's would fit and they did. I didnt think the 14's would and THEY DID!!!!!! OH LORD! I dont remember when I fit into a 14. I was thrilled to zip them up without a problem. Didnt even have to lay down on the bed to zip them, lol..... I did it standing up! Hope to lose more but I think I might stay the same until my next fill. Seems like Im eating a bit more and not gagging. Trying to eat better today. Protien and veggies. Yesterday, not so well behaved. 1/2 funnel cake...bad girl. Its a 1 time a year thing. Looking forward to my next fill which is on the 22nd of July. Should go under 200 pounds with that one...CANT WAIT! Been a long time since I saw 190's. About 10 years I do believe. Look out scale its gonna happen! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment