Weight Loss!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

195.6 and holding

I now know why I am not dropping the poundage. Bad food choices. Since the last fill I eat alot less quanity but still sugar carbs and fats. I cant get dry meat like chicken, pork or steak to go down. I can get hamburger with gravy or mayo or hamsalad to go down because its wet with GRAVY or Mayo....Hello! This could be the problem. I use to be able to eat 2 or 3 mozzarella sticks and last nite only got 1 down. I do believe its time for the dreaded WALKING to begin. Crap! I got away without walking for 7 months and lost weight. I guess that is over. I know Im eating less and not hungry so I will lose weight at a slower pace. Better food choices I guess. Spring is around the corner, 5 months away. I need to get my ass in gear and be skinnier by spring.The holidays shouldnt be hard because I can taste everything but not pig out. I think tomorrow morning I will be a pound down...maybe 194 because Im gonna be good today....no sugar or lets be realistic, less sugar and a walk. I also realize that when I work I think I need to eat before I go so Im not hungry at work. But on weekends I dont eat till 9 or after. So I guess I could save the morning calories and that should help. Im going to try it this week. Talk soon I hope, toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment