Weight Loss!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Still maintaining...give or take a pound.

Well after a month at weighing between 195 and 197, I weighed this morning at 195.4.... So I have not lost this month but also not gained. Still having hard time getting dry meat like beef or pork down somedays. But you never know what might get stuck. I think I eat too fast when Im hungry and thats the problem. Not enough chewing or not taking a break between bites.Somedays I think I would love to be able to inhale food for a day or pig out but I wouldnt change my loss of weight for it. So I think back....THOSE WERE THE DAYS! I still want to lose more weight but if I stayed where I am the rest of my life I would be ok with that too. I didnt get my fill in September but I am going in about 10 days for a fill in October so Im sure that will bring me down a few. Then I'M NOT GOING TILL JANUARY 1ST 2011. I want to enjoy the holidays a little bit . I will check back when Im down. Toodles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment