Weight Loss!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A FILL TODAY, We will see......

Hi, long time no talk to. Well this morning on my scale I weighed 196.5 and at the doctors office I weighed the same. I found out alot of info. The band I have is a size large that holds 14cc's of fluid. After todays fill I have a smidge over 9cc's of fluid in there......But it doesnt matter because you can fill them up to 200 times the max fill of 14 because they can stretch. So he filled me up with 3/4 cc and Im at 9.2. Which means I should be losing weight again so check back often. I was 7 pounds down from my last visit to him. I already made my next appointment for January 4th 2011 so after the holidays I want it CRANKED DOWN!. Skinny for spring baby. I hope I will be back often to check in with you. Bye bye pounds. Liquids today and tomorrow and soft after that so talk soon. Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment