Weight Loss!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All systems go!

Just incase I had too much info on bathroom issues yesterday and you were worried, everything is in working order as of today. ALL SYSTEMS GO! Not too much to report other then I feel more energetic then ever. I got up at 5:30 and thought I would take a nap later if I was tired. I laid down around 11 with the intent of a nap and could not sleep at all. I got up and spring cleaned, fixed things, moved things and kept going till 3 when I had to get ready to go get my yearly mamogram. I cant believe all the enrgy I have. I ate 3/4 cup of chicken and peas for lunch and again at dinner and a couple pickles and a few strawberries through out the day. Had a pretty good day food wise. I wont bore you with every detail but I am eating tons less and healthy on top of it. I will report back tomorrow with more details. Good nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment