Weight Loss!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy day.

Well its been a busy day. I woke up and weighed myself and FINALLY beat the plateau. Lost a smidge over a pound. Scale read 215.8. YEAAAAAA! I have been stuck on 216, 217 for days. It kept fluctuating between there. I now 215. whew!Thats because yesterday I was too busy to eat and it did me good. Today unfortunatly I ate maybe more then I should have so now Im afraid to weigh in the morning. But another great thing happened to me today.....I signed with a real estate company and now I am a Century 21 agent. Im so excited about it. Hopefully I will be so busy between 2 jobs I will forget to eat often. I also went for aBRISK and I do mean brisk walk with my neighbor lady for 30 minutes and I did good. Kept up and didnt complain once.So I will let you know tomorrow if I did any damage on the scale....hope not. goodnite

No comments:

Post a Comment