Weight Loss!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

In the beginning

Hi, I decided to srart this transformation January 1, 2010. I went to a lapband seminar at the Doctors building where I sat and listened to alot of information and questions and answers. They said it wasnt an easy way out like some people say but it is a very good aid in helping you lose the weight. I have needed an assist and do believe this is the one that will work for me. I started off the year 5'6'' and 233 lbs. I never told people what I weighed before this because I didnt think it would ever change. But since I decided to do this I have been telling everyone because I know there will be a drastic change in numbers over the next few months and years. I had to attend alot of doctors appointments and take alot of tests to get to the surgery. But I pushed through all of it rather quickly because I was on a mission and wanted this bad! So March 16th surgery has come and gone and I am on the road to a healthy happier thinner me.......check back on my progress and watch what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment