Weight Loss!

Monday, March 22, 2010

I did good.

Well I had the breakfast drink like I said at 7:30 this morning. At 10am I must have had something but cant remember what it was. hummmmm. At 12:30 I took a Stoffers meatloaf/ mashers dinner which weighed 9 oz and nuked it and ate half which would be my 4.5 oz. Yummy. Again at 2pm I ate the other half, still yummy. I went for a 40 minute walk around the neighborhood. Now at 5:30 I had dinner 4oz of baked salmon and a tblsp of fake mashers. Also yummy. The meatloaf and salmon were smashable with my fork and the mashers helped them be soft too. So I think they would qualify as soft foods. Later sometime before I go to bed I will have a sugarfree jello or SF popcycle and thats it. Thats 6 meals a day averageing 4-5 oz each meal . Not hungry either. Just miss chewing and flavors. But I work around those and make them happen . Another day done. I see my regular doctor in the morning so I will see what he says about my progress and let you know. Wish me luck on the scale in the morning. Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment