Weight Loss!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ist day out in the world at a restaraunt

Hi, Well today I ventured out with Aprille, to a favorite place we go on Saturdays. Lunch at Dunton House in Arlington Heights. Well after much thought about my ordering [last nite, this morning, lots of planning] I ordered a cup of Egg lemmon soup which is cream of chicken rice with lemon flavor and asked the waitress to blend it in the blender which she was happy to do. YUMMY!!!! I ate half of the cup, 1 packet of saltines which is 2 crackers. I broke them into little pieces and sogged them up and chewed till they were soggy crumbs. Good ol salt, I miss you. Then I reached over and stole 1 small soft strawberry and chewed the crap out of it till it was pulverized. Oh yea, had a few sips of water. blah! Swallowed that sucker and hoped for the best......Lucky me, I was full. Didnt get sick and survived my first outing. Then I did some errands which consisted of alot of walking which I was a tad sore in the belly area afterwards. I had to stop at food store for snacks because Im having visitors tomorrow. I bought snacks for them and I saw something I could not resist. Sugar free 60 calorie DULCE de LECHE pudding. I once again said what the hell. I went home and had a cup of it as one of my meals. Im still on track with 6 meals a day . 4 down 2 to go and another day of meals under my narrowing belt. Im down another pound to 217 and so far today I had 4 oz Carnation Instant Breakfast drink, 1 popcycle, lunch like I said, and 1 cup of yummy sugar free pudding. I will most likely have another popcycle and pudding cup to wrap up the day. till tomorrow ..... Hope Im down another pound after all my cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment