Weight Loss!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Got through a Saturday and all is well.

Hi, well another pound today....gone! I weighed in this morning at 216. Love the pound a day thing. Hopefully 200 by Easter or April 6th if i keep up a pound a day. Maybe more walking will make it Easter. I did real well today. Not timing my meals on the clock so I think I ate one less meal maybe and I am advanceing a bit. I think I might be pushing a tid bit of chewing but all is well and Im not getting sick or feeling bad. I feel great. Tried a chewable multi vitamin that they say I have to be on the rest of my life. YUCK. Horible, blah!!!! I also took off my tape strip bandages off of my incisions. Im a rebel at heart so I always have to do what Im not supose to. They look fine. Just bruising. I dont think you will even see them a year from now. I am not hungry at all. Its truly amazing. I had my Sugar Free pudding and pop cycles, blended soup with a couple lumps thrown in later so I could pretend to chew and I did have a couple potato chips in dip , and I do mean a couple while my visitors were here. I sogged them up and chewed them well and swallowed. God they were yummy. No side affects from my couple rebel moments. Im still right on the money. I realized today that I can actually take more then sips again. Right after surgery things must be swollen and you just sip. I thought oh God I will never be able to chug again. But now 5 days later I can actually take more liquids in then I could in the last 4 days since surgery. This is working out quite well. Also I have had trouble burping since surgery. All I can do is baby burps. But my belly is smaller and so should the burps be maybe. You have to know I come from a LONG line of belchers. But then I think there is no carbonation or food in my gut to burb big. Lady burps are nice but I do believe a month from now I will be able to burp again like the old days. Dont get me wrong....I would give up a belch in exchange for 16lb weight loss anyday. Well I will be back to blog again tomorrow. Good nite all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment