Weight Loss!

Friday, March 19, 2010

another pound!!!!!

Good morning, Another pound off. Thats 6 in 3 days or 15 since the New Year. I forgot to mention, the first month after surgery you must crush any pills you take or open the capsule because you cant swallow whole pills for 1 month. Mix them in applesauce or water. Also I am going to give you the amounts of protein in the meal replacement drinks so in case you want to try losing weight that way you can . Im sure you can buy protein powder at any store for less then I paid through the doctors office. The important part is how much protein is in there. It really does fill you up. I also made mine with skim milk and added fresh or frozen fruit which makes it thick like a smoothie.Tastes pretty good. Also you can buy sugar free ice cream toppings and add flavor that way. I made strawberry, rasberry, banana, chocolate and there are recipes to make peanut butter chocolate , pina collada, chocolate mint, ect. I suggest you buy vanilla because you have alot more recipe options with that flavor. The powder I paid through the nose for is called BARIATRIC ADVANTAGE. The important part is how much stuff is in it so try to get as close to this amount when you go to the store. 2 oz serving....27 grams proein, 160 calories, 1.5 fat, 1 sat fat, 290 mg sodium, 200 potassium, 7 carbs, 5 fibers, 1 sugar, Vitamins A, B6, B12, D and K. Plus other stuff like calcium, riboflavin, iodine zinc and chronium.2 scoops in 8 oz of water or skim milk and it tastes good and fills you up. You really are not hungry. Blend it though. A spoon wont get it.Well I am on track doing great. No pain or anything.I can already see it in my face that the fullness is going down. YEEEE HAAAAA! It my mind that thinks I want something but my belly isnt wanting anything. My mind told me yesterday I wanted a fritto so I sucked on one and spit it out. I was happy I had salty fritto taste but no calories from it. Mind over matter but what ever works. Little games you play to get through the day.Im on my second part of my instant breakfast drink and I dont even care if I have it . Im not hungry at all. Well thats it for now. Going to get a walk in today so I can lose faster. Sunday is first day of spring and I want to get going before summer is here. Have a great day and think SPRING!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would've totally sucked on that fritto too! LMAO!
    So happy it's working well for you. Thanks for the "shake" tips...I'm going to write that down and look at the health food store.
    XOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta do what you gotta do to get through the day. It got me thru!!!!!We are alot alike and I love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete