Weight Loss!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Doctors visit.

Well let me tell you, its been a great day. I went to see Dr. Dick my regular doctor this morning at 10am. The nurses where excited to check out my results of how I am doing. I was also not worried to get on the scale like I used to be. I was retaining some water but was 232 lbs on March 2nd when I went to his office last and today, 21 days later I was down 14 lbs. 218 lbs on his scale with clothes on. He also took me off 4 of my pills for the next month to see how I do. He doesnt think I will have gerd anymore and also took me off a water pill and potassium pill and my Lipitor pill. YEEEEEHAAAAAAA. That was as exciting as losing the weight. that means I only take 3 pills a day now instead of 7. Money in the bank and healthy too. I went out to lunch with Jill ate did well and the whole day I feel great and am so happy that I made this decision to do the surgery. I did have one question for him. Only pooped once this week, is that ok? He said you will. Your not eating like you used to so it will be farther in between going. Hope that wasnt too much info for you but Im into full disclosure. haha Well that it for today. 4oz Chicken and tblsp mashers again for dinner. Till tomorrow . See ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment