Weight Loss!

Friday, April 2, 2010

215 and holding

I hate to say I' m maintaining 215. I think I have been eating too much fat or sugar and am gonna have to get hard core to get past it. Egg salad with mayo instead of scrambled is doin me in. I Need to buckle down and get back to the basics or take a power walk. They gave me a pedometer yesterday at the meeting. Maybe I should see how much I walk in a day and up it to 10,000 like they say. Well its nice out weather wise so I have no excuses but lazy. They said yesterday at that meeting that the first 6 months after the surgery is the golden time to take off weight. So Im 2 1/2 weeks out and I better not blow this. I need to keep busy and not think about food. Even though Im not hungry, my mind is trained to think about what and when I will eat next. Goes back to my childhood. Fat people always plan the next meal while they are eating the meal of the moment. Skinny people forget to eat and say oh I need to eat, I forgot. I guess I need to be sooooo busy I forget to eat. Good luck with that Denise. haha Gonna have to push myself to walk and retrain my thought process. If anyone tells you this is the easy way out they are wrong. Its an aid to help you but you still have to work the plan. Its a constant minute to minute plan of how to make the best out of the surgery. You still have to plan what your going to eat, how to prepare it, how much protein, carbs fiber ect. excercise, and plan your eating all the time so you will be sucessful. It still is easy to screw up like weak moments driving past a Dairy Queen. Small blizzards call your name as your driving by. BASTURDS! I still would not change my mind and NOT have the surgery. I am thrilled I had it because it really does work and I would have not lost this weight without it. I would suggest it to anyone who can do it. It is a great aid in losing weight. My lazy ass needs to walk more to get the pounds droppin again. Well I am busy today so I hope I forget to eat. Wish me luck. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment