Weight Loss!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Still stuck on same number....

Well I am still stuck on the same number. But thats ok because I feel great. Went to 2 meetings today and alot of people said hide the scale so you dont get upset when your not losing. But I think the scale keeps me going because I know I will get on there one of these days and drop another pound. I also think that we sometimes go back to eating the same food we use to but alot less of it. I might be talking about me. I stopped at Johnnys Beef today because I wanted one and could only eat 1/4 of it and brought the rest home. Should be 3 more meals. haha. I dont think you should deprive yourself but eating less I can live with as long as I can have small amounts of good tasty food. But on the other hand if I would stay with low fat, sugar free, bland everything maybe I wouldnt be stuck on the scale. Im eating lots more protein and healthy stuff then I use to. I still need to walk more. They said today take your weight devide by 2 and thats how many ounces of water or zero calorie drinks you should drink a day. splish swish. They also gave us a pedometer so this morning I put it on and already have walked 3603 steps Its almost 3:00 so I might fall short. You are supose to walk 10,000 a day so by evening if Im short I gotta make it hit the magic 10,000. Guess I shouldnt go watch tv, huh? Oh well, I feel great and clothes fit better and if someone came in the night and stole my lapband from me I would be pissed. It is a great tool to help you lose. Its still you that has to work with it and make the right decisions or the band cant do it alone. Its not 100%. Doctor says its 20% tool and the person needs to be the 80% to make it work. I think I might need it filled though because Im not having any problems eating what ever I want to. I just have problems feeling too full if
I eat too much. Later Wait ! neighbor just called to ask me to walk, almost said no then I said YES!!!!!! Im doing good because I rather go watch tv but made the choice that I should have. YEAH ME!!! Oh dont get excited because I will watch tv as soon as I get back BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment