Weight Loss!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I need a fill

Well I have not been posting because nothing is happening. I am going between 216 and 214 depending on what day it is. Since Easter I have been more hungry than I was the first couple weeks. The nurse said the swelling from the surgery has gone down and now I need a fill. So I am going on April 15 ,one month from the surgery to get my first fill. I am looking forward to this because I dont want to put on any of the weight I lost . I can tell I dont have the FULL feeling anymore so I must need it cranked down. I went to a meeting last week and people are having trouble eating certain things. NOT ME! I have had shrimp, steak, lettuce and things that maybe I shouldnt be able to eat. So I hope to get on top of it before it goes nuts. I am eating alot of protein which I never did before. But I think I should only be able to eat a cups worth and I bet I can do more like 1 1/2 cups and 2 if its really good. haha. I also need to walk more which is hard when you sit to drive a school bus, sit to do real estate and sit when you get home because your tired from being up since 4:30. Oh well, I will keep you posted. Hopefully I can behave till the fill and then its liquid diet for 2 days soft food for 2 days and back to regular food. Have a nice evening.....talk again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment