Weight Loss!

Friday, April 23, 2010

4 more pounds

Hi, Well last time I saw Dr Dick I weighed 218 with clothes on and today 214 with clothes on. I was 4 lbs down since I saw him and he is very happy with me. My blood presure was great and he said in 2 months when I come back to see him if my presures are still good he will take me off another blood presure pill. I always weigh myself in the morning with no clothes on and usually after using the potty. So weight changes abit depending on if you weigh different times of the day as you all know. I had a great diet day so I will weigh in the morning and let you know then. I always go back and forth within a pound or so depending on when I weigh. I will only be averaging 1 to 2 pounds a week from now on so dont get excited thinking Im gonna have a major weight loss. Remember, I still like to eat and once in a while make a bad choice and eat something I shouldnt. Im only human. But I am doing good. Today I didnt eat till 10:00 because I fasted for blood test. Then I had a whopper no bread , so thats 4 oz protein and lettuce, and pickles. I did cheat and had a small sliver of cinnabon cheesecake
from Burger King. Then for lunch I had 1/2 of a chicken, lettuce and fetta wrap and coleslaw. Now for dinner had a salad no meat. So I think I did pretty good as long as I dont screw up before I go to bed. Granted the sliver of cheesecake was a NO NO, but a woman has needs....cheesecake is good. haha So I will blog again in the morning. Is anyone out there? Any questions or suggestions for me? I still am blogging because I think people are reading it and its also a diary type of thing for me so I can look back and refresh my memory. Till tomorrow. byeeee

2 comments: