Weight Loss!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I GOT A FILL!

Well let me tell ya. What a difference a fill makes. I ate before I went, around noon. A mouth full of ceasar salad and a couple pieces of Digorno pizza. I went at 2 for the fill with the nurse practioner. My blood presure was excellent. 123/75 which is outstanding, They said I lost 3 pounds since I was there 2 weeks ago but I have to look back. I think I have stayed the same for awhile. But whatever...... I am in the room and she comes in and starts taking all this stuff out of the cabinet and I said, You need all that for a fill? I was getting a bit nervous thinking I under estimated the procedure. OH NO! She said this is to numb you and this is to do the fill. 2 needles? hummmm I said how much does it hurt that you have to numb it first? She said alot of patients dont get the numbing. I said well its sorta dumb to numb it them give me the fill. How big is the fill needle? and she showed me and I asked to see the numbing needle.....sorta looked the same. I said how long does the fill take to do and is there any pain? She said a couple seconds and no pain. I said How good are you at hitting the target 1st time and she said I am pretty good. I said go for it without the numbing and you better hit the FLIPPIN TARGET the first time.... It did not hurt a bit. I think because it goes into fat on the belly and not muscle like other shots. Piece of cake. Sooooo easy nothing to fear in the future. I was and still am not hungry and its almost 7pm. I am eating a sugar free jello and dont care about eating it. Its amazing. Its like no hunger like the day I had the surgery done. Tomorrow and the next day is pudding and yogurts. Then soft/ blended food for 2 days then food as I can tolerate it after that. She said I should be able to go 4 to 5 hours between meals now. I need to behave and not push it so I have some more weight loss. This thing really works. I ran into the phyc doctor and told him I wasnt coming to anymore meetings because Im really happy with my progress and sitting in a room of people moaning about what problems they have like not being able to eat certain things or what ever they bitch about bums me out. I dont need to hear negative shit when Im so up about this. I told him I will call him when I have a need to chat with him. He said group isnt for everyone and I said its not for me. I am going back in 6 weeks for another fill. That is part of the program. Some people stop with follow ups and stop losing weight. I will be there like clockwork. I should lose a few pounds over the next few days on sugar free popcycles and sugar free jello again, but Im not hungry, AMAZING!!!!!! bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment