Weight Loss!

Friday, April 2, 2010

BONUS UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I just checked out my closet and found 10 pairs of capris that I couldnt get buttoned last year. They buttoned today and look great. Awesome! Just saved myself some bucks. I also forgot to tell you that you save alot of money on groceries and eating out. You really do eat so much less, that you bring food home from restraunts and you can have 4 more meals off of it. Bonus!!!!! I ordered lasagne last week while out and it made 5 meals for me. They said that the swelling is down now and I can eat a bit more because there is more room but after my fill I will notice that I cant eat as much. Part of me wants to tell the doctor to crank it down. The fat part of me wants to say, Dont go nuts doc. So I will let fate take its course. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment