Weight Loss!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

walking update. 11,800 steps today!!!!!!

Well here is an update. I went with my neighbor and we walked up hills down hills and paths. I thought my legs were going to open up and hemerage when I was going up hill. Oh My God! I am so out of shape. I dont have trouble walking for 45 minutes but I dont do inclines. I did today. My pedometer was at 3688 when we started and 8780 when we finnished the hike, so that 5000 steps on the hike. Since then I am now reading 11,800 and I still have a couple hours till I go to bed. She is really good for me because if she didnt ask me to go I would have sat and putsed on the computer or farted around but would not have hit 10000 steps today. Im going to wear it again tomorrow and on a regular day of work and see how many steps I take. It gives you a good idea of how much we move. Its my new toy. Talk to you tomorrow and let you know how I did at Easter dinner at Jills. Happer Easter to you all. nite

No comments:

Post a Comment