Weight Loss!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New rule as of yesterday

No more bringing food on the bus. Yesterday I didnt bring snacks on the bus except for 1 3/4 oz of cheese for my snack between 1 and 6. thats along time in between so I did bring that. But before I would bring some thing with in the morning and have a stash on the bus for emergency cravings or hunger....NO MORE! I have to tell myself to wait. Granted if it was there I would have had it. But I was a bit hungry without it and I survived. I had a hard boiled egg at 5am wopper no bread at 9am piece of steak and salad at 12:30 cheese at 3pm and talapia, peas and small spoon of mashers for dinner at 6 pm. Small bowl of rice Krispies at 8:30pm. I wish I could give up that bedtime snack. Its a long dayto strech 3 or 4 meals between 4:30am when I get up, and 11pm when I go to bed. But I need to figure out the time frame. It will be easier when Im not on the bus for the summer I think. Or something else will come up. Looking forward to Thursday to see how I feel after the fill. Eat less move more. Its all in my head. They fix your stomach but not your brain. Thats up to me to change that. And I will because I can do anything if I want it bad enough. later gator. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment