Weight Loss!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

3 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks!!!!!

I thought when I walked in the office today that I wasnt gonna be lighter. I figured the same or who knows..... I got on the scale and she said 3 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks. I said you better check again because according to my scale Im staying the same. She said NOPE! Its true. I was and still am in shock.When I was at the doctors office at 5 in the afternoon....I weighed 213. I went straight home and weighed myself on my scale with same clothes on and didnt drink, eat or use the bathroom and my scale said 215.4. Thats a 2 pound difference between scales. But I can still use either scale. The one at the doctors office is the one they go by so thats fine. I also got another fill today. He had me stand by an exray type machine and before I knew it, he numbed me, filled me and had me drink stuff while he watched it go through my stomach and put a bandaid on it and I was done. Didnt feel a thing. It was over so fast that I wasnt sure what was going on. He was in a hurry. Not a big talker either but still damn good looking. It was sorta like WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM! Sorta sounds like my sex life back in the day. Before I knew it, it was over and I said "IS THAT IT?" I didnt feel a thing! Yup thats exactly how it was. Oh well. Also while sitting in the waiting room I was hungry and as soon as he filled it the hunger was gone. Amazing I tell ya. Well thats my update for today. I will keep you posted. Next appointment is 6 weeks June 10th. toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment