Weight Loss!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

DO THE HAPPY DANCE

This morning got on the scale and it finally went down. I have pasted the 20lb mark. WHOOT WHOOT! I weighed 212.8. I guess the secret is sugar free jello, sugar free popcycles and surgery helps. But I have to tell you its hard to change your brain after 55 years. Your so conditioned to eat and eat what you want to, you really have to retrain your brain. You still think you want to eat and crave tasty sweets and fats, People say just stay busy and dont think about it. RIGHT! Aint that easy. So surgery does help but you still have the ability to bend your elbow and eat. So you really have to focus and plan what you eat and when. You can still eat more then you should and stretch your stomach so you still have to work on the mental part and tell yourself NO! Im not very good at that somedays. But I will work on the thought process and the surgery can help me out with the feel full process. I just have to listen to my stomach instead of my head. My stomach is the angel on my shoulder saying your full. Quit eating now. And my brain is the devil on the other shoulder saying its so good, just one more bite which could really be 3 or 4 more bites. So Good news is I have passed the 20 lb mark. Bad news is I need to behave and got about 60 more pounds to go. I need to know if this blog is helping anyone with info or am I talking to myself. Please let me know if your out there or not. Thanks , have a great weekend. Till tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment